It’s that time of the year… to announce our next workshop!
It is now confirmed that ESA (the European Space Agency) will host us in May (16 & 17), at ESRIN -the ESA’s Earth Observation center, in Frascati (Itlay).
An invitation has been sent to key participants: they will receive further information about logistics once they confirm their attendance – if you did get it, please let us know if you plan to attend!
- Collect product requirements for rangeland and pasture monitoring with focus on the use of ESA’s ‘Sentinels’ satellites capabilities:
* Products: biomass, grassland types and conditions, grassland quality (hyperspectral);
* Assessment of rangeland carrying capacity and sustainability;
* Sensors: Sentinel 1 (S1) S2, S3, Landsat 8 (L8), Modis, Radarsat, and hyperspectral ones;
- Strengthen the RAPP Community of Practice and reaffirm the community’s involvement,
- Review progress and development of the Global Monitoring system RAPP Map: map.geo-rapp.org),