- This event has passed.
5th GEOGLAM RAPP workshop – ESRIN (Frascati, Italy), May 2017
May 16, 2017 - May 17, 2017Free
It is now confirmed that ESA (the European Space Agency) will host us in May (16 & 17), at ESRIN -the ESA’s Earth Observation center, in Frascati (Itlay), for the 5th GEOGLAM RAPP Workshop.
An invitation has been sent to key participants: they will receive further information about logistics once they confirm their attendance – if you did get it, please let us know if you plan to attend!
- Collect product requirements for rangeland and pasture monitoring, with particular focus on the use of ESA’s ‘Sentinel’ satellites capabilities:
- Products: e.g. biomass, rangeland types and condition, pasture quality
- Assessment of rangeland carrying capacity
- Sensors: Sentinel 1 (S1) S2, S3, Landsat 8 (L8), MODIS, Radarsat, and hyperspectral ones
- Strengthen the RAPP Community of Practice and reaffirm the community’s involvement,
- Review progress and development of the Global Monitoring system RAPP Map,
- Increase transfer of knowledge & technology, and identify future collaborative work,
- Review the strategic vision for the future (including funding synergies)
Feel free to contact us if you need further information!